The driving force behind this foundation is the tragic passing on September 19, 2016 of Mitchel Arthur Kiefer, a lifelong hockey player, goalie of the Detroit CC 2016 Michigan Division No. 1 State Championship Hockey Team.
• Creating awareness around the dangers of distracted driving
• Improving Detroit and the communities we live in
• Helping those in need
• Supporting future generations of students
- Detroit Catholic Central High School
- Detroit Cristo Rey High School
What We've Achieved
The Mitchel Kiefer Foundation is still very new and working diligently to create big plans for success in its mission.
Help us to accomplish our goals by signing up to receive our newsletter and considering a donation.